When trying to access a website that I have gone to many times before, I get this message:

You are not authorized to view this page

The Web server you are attempting to reach has a list of IP addresses that are not allowed to access the Web site, and the IP address of your browsing computer is on this list.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Contact the Web site administrator if you believe you should be able to view this directory or page.

HTTP Error 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address of the client has been rejected.

Internet Information Services (IIS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 403.

Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled About Security, Limiting Access by IP Address, IP Address Access Restrictions, and About Custom Error Messages

I searched for the code, and went to Microsoft's site to find a resolution. What they say is to find the Management Console, or some such thing, and something to do with IISS(?). I don't know, I just know I can't find what they want me to find to fix it.

Can someone tell me, in plain English, how to fix this? Like I said, I have been here many times before to make payments, and need to get in here again.

When trying to access a website that I have gone to many times before, I get this message:

You are not authorized to view this page

The Web server you are attempting to reach has a list of IP addresses that are not allowed to access the Web site, and the IP address of your browsing computer is on this list.

Please try the following:

Contact the Web site administrator if you believe you should be able to view this directory or page.

HTTP Error 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address of the client has been rejected.

Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 403.

Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled About Security, Limiting Access by IP Address, IP Address Access Restrictions, and About Custom Error Messages

I searched for the code, and went to Microsoft's site to find a resolution. What they say is to find the Management Console, or some such thing, and something to do with IISS(?). I don't know, I just know I can't find what they want me to find to fix it.

Can someone tell me, in plain English, how to fix this? Like I said, I have been here many times before to make payments, and need to get in here again.

So did you do something at that site to get you kicked off? Try e-mailing the web site administrator and see.

The site could be blocking an IP range. Meaning someone in the IP range they are blocking done something bad against the site, possibly more than once.

Contact the Admin and explain your problem and ask for a work around.

M