and then i got a crisis and got called away

and havent been back until now

i was answering a post by pierce

wich was a blank page

so i needed rose coloured glasses

ha ha

sorry bout that

marty

Marty, Pierce's thread had a "You Tube Video Box" in it. Sometimes those gadgets load a little slow, giving the appearance of a blank page (until it loads)

Try clicking Pierce's thread again and grab a cup of coffee, then see if there is a Youtube box there. If it's still a blank page, post back for the experts to chew on.

Liz

Marty, Pierce's thread had a "You Tube Video Box" in it. Sometimes those gadgets load a little slow, giving the appearance of a blank page (until it loads)

Try clicking Pierce's thread again and grab a cup of coffee, then see if there is a Youtube box there. If it's still a blank page, post back for the experts to chew on.

Liz

Liz:

If I look at threads with Youtube vids in them from D&K (server Machine) I don't see the pics either. I would have to use Emmanuel for that: what happens is that I would need some programs to see them that I don't want to install on the machine we use as a web server - I believe you need shockwave flash or something similar - which is not available from the server machine - but from emmanuel I can see all youtube vids ;)

Brian