I was trying to reinstall Windows and or the System back to the factory settings when I got this error. I can't do anything with it. This is a HP with the Backup on drive E: and nothing I tried from this web site works. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/156669

I can get Dr Watson to run but there isn't any Error log to look over. There is no problem with the Graphical Identification and Authentication (GINA) DLL in the registry. Last Known Good Configuration did not change anything. Recovery Console is when I get this error. The 241215 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/241215/) How to use the Userdump.exe tool to create a dump file doesn't help since I don't have a setup file to run. The only thing I can think of is this new Wildblue Software and or Hardware that could be causing the problems. Any ideas other than that?

And before someone asks, It's a AMD Atlon 64 3200+ 512 MB ram, HP system. No other hardware added lately and no other programs added. I just reinstallled the Whole System back to factory software about 3 months ago.

Edited by lefty1953
To do a factory recovery you need to have the original hardware installed and anything besides the mosue/keyboatd disconnected from the USB ports.

So I guess that the Satellite modem and Router would have to be disconnected. I do have an Upgraded Graphics card but it has worked before with it in. I will try it with the Modem and Router disconnected. Thanks. I thought that might be the only reason. I have AVG, Spybot and Adaware running daily and even used Panda and Trend Micro and have found nothing else causing any problems.