Juno's Real Dial-up Password-help Please!

Ok well I found a free internet thing Juno(Netzero same thing) and I use its free 10 hour a month internet sometimes. its faster then my normal dialup..

Ok so I read a post about how to "hack" into Juno and get your real password. It's not really hacking dont worry lol. SO juno makes you use a dialuper which puts ads on the top of your screeen which you cant get rid of, and only 10 hours a month :(. So the program you put in your password but it changes it to something else when you dial I mean when you put mypassword it changes it to something like 22222xjfkfidsffd and sends it to their server to logon like that. So if you use a DUN or whatever just normal microsoft dialup then mypassword doesnt work bc thats not your REAL password..

Anyone know how i can get the password the program actually SENDS to the server? Some help anyone.... maybe? thanks...

Junos preety fast :)

Not sure what you're asking -

But, If you're trying to connect to the Juno Service, using you're normal dial up client; I don't think it will work. I think you have to use the client they give you, to connect to your Juno account. That's why when you try to connect to your local ISP using Juno subscriber info, it comes back as not working. Is that helpful, or am I not even answering the question?

M@