Subject: Ah, yes!

-----

I dialed a number and got the following recording: "I am not available right now, but thank you for caring enough to call. I am making some changes in my life. Please leave a message after the beep. If I do not return your call, you are one of the changes."

~~~~~

Little Tommy had been to a birthday party at a friend's house. Knowing his sweet tooth, Tommy's mother looked straight into his eyes and said, "I hope you didn't ask for a second piece of cake."

"No, but I asked Mrs. Smith for the recipe so you could make some like it, and she gave me two more pieces without asking."

~~~~~

My wife and I had words, but I didn't get to use mine.

~~~~~

As my five year old son and I were headed to McDonald's one day, we passed a car accident. Usually when we see something terrible like that, we say a prayer for those who might be hurt, so I pointed and said to my son, "We should pray."

From the back seat I heard his earnest request: "Please, God, don't let those cars block the entrance to McDonald's."

~~~~~

Frustration is trying to find your glasses without your glasses.

~~~~~

The irony of life is that, by the time you're old enough to know your way around, you're not going anywhere.

~~~~~

God made man before woman so as to give him time to think of an answer for her first question.

~~~~~

I was always taught to respect my elders, but it keeps getting harder to find one.

True, true, true!

Little Tommy sounds like my Son. I always apologize for his appetite when he eats at friend's houses, but the other Moms always say, "Oh, I love feeding Aron, he enjoys every single bite and always tells me how good the food is, he can eat over here anytime"....That Butter-upper!!

thanks, Marty!

Liz