Back To Gnome Again

I have always bounced back between gnome and kde. One of the things I liked about kde was the klipper tool, it it just a clipboard that allows you to save multiple items. One thing I dislike about kde is the fonts. I could not seem to figure out the correct way to get fonts to be the correct size with kde and some gtk apps like firefox(I think its gtk based). The fonts would always be very small. I went back to gnome and tried to run the klipper. It runs just great in the gnome tray just like with kde. For now I think i will use gnome.

by the way I love the spell check feature in firefox-2.0 :-)

Edited by shanenin
I have always bounced back between gnome and kde. One of the things I liked about kde was the klipper tool. it it just a clipboard that allows you to save multiple items. One thing i dislike about kde is the fonts. I could not seem to figure out the correct way to get fonts to be the correct size with kde and some gtk apps like firefox(I think its gtk based). The fonts would always be very small. I went back to gnome and tried to run the klipper. It runs just great in the gnome tray just like with kde. For now I think i will use gnome.

by the way I love the spell check feature in firefox-2.0 :-)

Yeah, I also alternate between KDE and Gnome. I also like the way that Gnome resolves fonts. I'm still running KDE in Slackware 11.0 right now as the fonts look great, I may install Dropline Gnome, I'm not sure though yet.

Yep, the spell check feature in FF 2.0 is indeed cool. I'm running Gnome 2.16 in Ubuntu 6.10 and it looks great. :D