Psyco Woman Attacks Telemarketer.

"You called my house!"

I think we can understand why she's upset, but holy moly. "People died!" "You'll be audited!" "You're a murderer, a hater, a life-destroyer!" "Gahhhhahhahhahh!"

:blink:

I gave up halfway through, she's crazy and I couldn't take any more. I can't believe the guy couldn't just hang up on her. Must suck to be a supervisor.

Edited by JDoors

Wow...reminds me of a phsyco woman we had call 9-1-1 Comm. Ctr. once.

She actually lives beside one of our firefighters and one day they stopped at his house in a firetruck to pick up a childrens book as they were on their way to a school to do a reading to school kids.

Well she thought this was an abuse of our powers & her tax money, so she called to complain.....5 times! The more she called, the drunker she was, and the more verbally abusive and louder she became until she was literally screaming at the top of her lungs at our operator! Every time she got to calling him swear words, he would hang up on her and that made her even more angry, but she would call and try to pretend it was someone else this time...funny but weird at the same time. Finally we had the police go to her house and they ended up arresting her after she punched a cop in the face, and threw her now empty whiskey bottle at the other.

I use the tape when training new Comm Center operators, the firefighters who circulate thru doing their 1 year in Communications just howl at this tape as most of us know this lady well.