Good morning everyone. Been a long time reader of this forum. I am having a problem trying to uninstall Office 2003 Pro. I attempted to update using the Office Update site. The updates would download, but failed to install. This has happened before and the fix was to uninstall/reinstall the program. When I attempt to uninstall using add/remove I get the message: "The patch cannot be applied..." I also have tried to install over the current install with the same message. I have used CCleaner and the Windows Install Cleanup Utility to no avail. I have also tried deleting the entire Office file, but I could not do this. Will I have to manually remove registry entries? If so, which ones? Any help would be appreciated.

Rick

Have you tried to do this in Safe mode? It could be that an Office app (Office toolbar?) is running when you are trying to remove it in Add/Remove.

Thanks for the reply Terrorist. I have tried to remove in Safe Mode with same results. I do not have the Toolbar running.

Rick

I'm currently on my work computer. Will check out the links when I get home. Thanks for the info and will let you know if I can resolve this problem.

Rick