Fantastic 360 Degree Panoramic Photos

Our local Fox morning news show, Good Day Oregon, highlighted this great site this morning. I thought you all might like it too. I checked out Niagra Falls so far. Once fully loaded (uses "Quicktime") just leave mouse cursor on the picture and it revolves completely on it's own. For more photos check out archives, and also various countries listed at bottom of front page. First site I've ever seen that makes me really want a broadband connection. I love it so far, but sooooo slow on dialup. Enjoy!!!

VR 360 degree panoramic photos

Pat

God bless everyone

What a difference a few years makes -- Back when I had dial-up these things were excrutiatingly slow to load, but so fascinating I went ahead and spent a lot of time to (eventually) view them. Now, bang-zoom. :D

------

Hmm, one difference I noticed: They've somehow hidden the equipment from view now. Used to be you could zoom down and see the tripod legs -- At least at the St. Peters one, I can't figure out where the camera is.

Edited by JDoors
Our local Fox morning news show, Good Day Oregon, highlighted this great site this morning. I thought you all might like it too. I checked out Niagra Falls so far. Once fully loaded (uses "Quicktime") just leave mouse cursor on the picture and it revolves completely on it's own. For more photos check out archives, and also various countries listed at bottom of front page. First site I've ever seen that makes me really want a broadband connection. I love it so far, but sooooo slow on dialup. Enjoy!!!

VR 360 degree panoramic photos

Pat

God bless everyone

Nice!!!

• 3 weeks later...