Window Bsod Commerical

Ok, i happen to walk in the room and saw my brother watching a cartoon network, the Adult Swim part. the show is Futuremana. during the commerial break. i saw the Adult Swim's commerical. They always do this during the break. here what they said

"We are using the high tech super computorn" Yes they use "computorn"

(Window BSOD appeared)

then

"Good thing that is not our computer, we are using OSX" or something like that.

I dont mean to sound like a MS-bashing, but this is very funny, my bro got pissed off when he saw that commerical. i turn to him and told him "uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh, see what happen to Window? Good thing i am using the top-of-the-line OS.... OSX!" and i walk out of the room, so im sure he still pissed.

It so funny, i didnt expect that to appear on Cartoon Network. I wonder what MS will do if they see this.

Edited by DarkestDream
Ok, i happen to walk in the room and saw my brother watching a cartoon network, the Adult Swim part. the show is Futuremana. during the commerial break. i saw the Adult Swim's commerical. They always do this during the break. here what they said

"We are using the high tech super computorn" Yes they use "computorn"

(Window BSOD appeared)

then

"Good thing that is not our computer, we are using OSX" or something like that.

I dont mean to sound like a MS-bashing, but this is very funny, my bro got pissed off when he saw that commerical. i turn to him and told him "uh-huh uh-huh uh-huh, see what happen to Window? Good thing i am using the top-of-the-line OS.... OSX!" and i walk out of the room, so im sure he still pissed.

It so funny, i didnt expect that to appear on Cartoon Network. I wonder what MS will do if they see this.

"I wonder what MS will do if they see this"

Probably buy Cartoon Network.

Edited by irregularjoe