Wire Our Family(literally)

I made a comment ot my wife, more just to be obsene. I said we should implant rfid tags in our children. We could rig them to unlock our doors. I was expecting a big, "are you crazy". She responded, "really, that would solve the problem of the kids losing thier keys and getting locked out". I diod not expect her to respond that way. I think that would be a great thing to do(my wife and I also). Someday I may reseach what would have to be involved.

Edited by shanenin

Hmm, I think I'd be pissed if my parents had given me "implants". (pun intended)

Really though, something just doesn't seem right about it. I'm still waitin for the goverment to insert chips into us and say it's "for our own good". Maybe it's the conspiracy theorist side of me, but chips don't belong in people.

Edited by Bubba Bob
my wife and I would get them also. It is not a way to track are kids, just away to let them have easy access to the house.

Your discussion about how useful they'd be at home is fine, but there's been a lot of talk about other uses for "human" chips, usually ending in how the information in them could be abused without your knowledge (since anybody with the right equipment could read them).

my wife and I would get them also. It is not a way to track are kids, just away to let them have easy access to the house.

Your discussion about how useful they'd be at home is fine, but there's been a lot of talk about other uses for "human" chips, usually ending in how the information in them could be abused without your knowledge (since anybody with the right equipment could read them).

^^^ :thumbsup: