double check for any processes eating up too much memory in the background also has any hardware changed since it last played right. Double check the game's settings too. On average I get as low as in the 40's with my Athlon 64 3500+, nForce4 SLI x16, 1GB RAM, GeForce 7600GT CO sytem on the settings I have. I have everthing on high at 1280x1024 (my Acer AL1917's native resolution). I have reflections set to just world, no HDR, no AA, Trilinear filtering.

Is that chaintec thing your sound card. whatever your sound is that may be the culprit.

Edited by Honda_Boy
Ok my computer the one in my sig is real slow in games im getting like 20-35 in counter strike: source my 3 year old dell gets like 75-80 FPS i've scanned my pc no spyware my video drivers is all new I was thinking my ram or psu might be bad is there a way to check?

There are some benchmarks with this little program that I have been testing. It provides a fair ammount of Sys info. Not as good as some but better than many.

Emsa FlexInfo Pro

http://www.snapfiles.com/reviews/Emsa_Flex...o/emsaflex.html

Preston

Ok guys i've tested my memory its fine I ran a test on my psu that tells the voltage my +12V has an out put of 12.59V +5V=4.93V +3.3V=3.15V I have started to see patterm I have a Althon 64 3500+ but every benchmark I run shows my cpu as running at 1007 MHz it should be running at 2000Ghz could my cpu be bad because it was running find 6 months ago, but also I dl new graphics drivers and my system went crazy I had to roll back all my drivers and reintall them to get my system going again should I just reformat and start over?