Okay, I was informed this morning that my mom attempted to order something off a website, and decided she knew how to change internet settings because the site said we didn't accept cookies. So, she blindly checked through Internet Settings and she "doesn't remember what all she did." I'm pretty sure she messed with the router setup (the computer she was on is wirelessly connected to the internet - and the backup computer which is hardwired to the router doesn't connect)

Right now, I'm on the backup computer hardwired to the modem. The only thing I could see that was blatantly wrong was she messed with Proxy settings (AHHHH! - I don't even have a friggen proxy)

I'm on hold with Linksys right now (which usually take a good while) Anybody know of any obvious things to check over?

As a recap, I'm getting an IP, but on NETSTAT it's showing that two ports or "On hold" or something along the lines of that

Update - I reset all internet connections and redid all the router connections. Linksys phone support really pissed me off this time

Edited by xxkbxx