Okay, I had my two minutes of fun, but it's time to uninstall Vista because of :suprise: no driver support! :suprise:

Anyways, it was installed on a separate partition than Windows XP, so I'm assuming I just format the Vista partition. But, is there anyway to get my normal bootloader back without doing running FIXMBR? Do I even have to revert the bootloader because Vista used a different boot ini file? Anyone done this yet?

I jsut did a ghetto boot loader. This is how you do it. 1. open case 2. move power dongle from 1st drive to 2nd. 3. Power on and watch Windows boot. I have no problems with driver support but most of my hardwarte was old. only driver it didn't have was my SB Live!. I just activated the onboard audio and I had sound.

Sounds like you're just gonna have to do it the pain in the butt way. That's why I just switch dongles on the drives cause I hate dealing with boot loaders after an FC4 fiasco. Always keep a spare HDD for testin stuff like that. Hve fun un-installing.