Ok guys I have an Althon 64 3500+ and when I run a CPU speed test or when I play Counter-Strike Source it shows my CPU clock speed as 1033 MHz even everet shows that speed I was thinking it should say 2200 MHz?

Check your BIOS clock settings to make sure that you're not underclocking

there is the possibility tha the FSb switch on your mobo (if you have one) is set wrong or possibly your timing switches OR you could be being told the FSB not the Clock speed.

there is the possibility tha the FSb switch on your mobo (if you have one) is set wrong or possibly your timing switches OR you could be being told the FSB not the Clock speed.

I kinda doubt he has FSB switches on his MOBO (at least I hope not!)

Go into your bois settings and click on "Optimize Settings". (you should have that). It will automatically set your CPU to the correct speed. I have had to do that to two of my boards to get it to recognize the true speed.

See if that helps.

my Gigabyte GA-7N400-L (nForce2 Ultra 400) has a switch on on it. for any thing above a 200Mhz FSB you flip the switch to on if 200 or lower you set it to off (mine is a 400MHz FSB Version of the Athlon XP 3000+ Barton Core I beleive). Now I kinda doubt he has it but ya never know.