Sporadic Lag Issues While Playing Games

I'm getting some random sporadic teleporting lag while playing BF2 and CS Source. At any point during the game i usually get teleported and my view changed which is very frustrating. I use a Wifi on my PC and both the router and wifi are Linksys brand. I've done many things with spyware and such and it never works so im very sure its my internet. My ping is usually low but it feels like much much higher. I also disconnected any phones that might be interfering with my wifi.

Edited by Legendary1

playing on WiFi does that. My bedroom PC just lags out of nowhere every few minutes when playing games online (only ones I've tried were CS:CZ and DoD). Try playing hard wired and see if that don't fix it.

I only play online on my hard wired PC for 2 reasons, wireless sucks for games and the hardwired PC is better in all aspects anyway.

playing on WiFi does that. My bedroom PC just lags out of nowhere every few minutes when playing games online (only ones I've tried were CS:CZ and DoD). Try playing hard wired and see if that don't fix it.

I only play online on my hard wired PC for 2 reasons, wireless sucks for games and the hardwired PC is better in all aspects anyway.

Hardwired meaning what exactly?

well just take the computer you are havin issues with down to the router and try it wired and see what happens.

my wireless set up is a cheapo belkin router and a Foxconn wireless card with a RaLink chip. It works great for internet and even streaming audio and video but games suck