ok..I hope some can answer this. sometimes I watch videos at cnn.com. the video player is different in IE and Firefox. I can handle that. what I can't handle is the fact that the video always works in IE but works only ocassionally in Firefox. in Firefox the commercial video works but when it starts showing the main video it loses the picture. WHY? here's what I have tried. cleared cache- moved wmp dll files to firefox plug-ins and rebooted. nothing seems to fix the problem. sometimes the video shows and sometimes it doesn't....how do I fix this??????????

Hi Bearksin,

If I remember correctly, one of the latest Firefox updates was supposed to fix problems with CNN video.

So, make sure FF is updated. Also, which WMP do you have? I have 10, but it told me I needed WMP 9 to play the video...

Edited by Bubba Bob
Hi Bearksin,

If I remember correctly, one of the latest Firefox updates was supposed to fix problems with CNN video.

So, make sure FF is updated. Also, which WMP do you have? I have 10, but it told me I needed WMP 9 to play the video...

I have WMP 9....the player also has a different interface inIE and Firefox.

well I have discovered that my video problem is revelant to CNN...I went to numerous sites and WMP works fine everywhere else...I don't think that CNN likes anything with the word "FOX" in it. oh that was cynical...slap me for saying that.