Cute site, here's a good one:

"We had one of those low audio quality singing toys (kinda like the singing fish). This one was a white Christmas Bear dancing and singing "Yes, Jesus Loves Me ... Yes, Jesus Loves Me" ... My neice when playing it would [sing] something totally different. "Yes, Beat the Puppy ... Yes, Beat the Puppy". Though usually I let kids sing their own versions, I did correct her on this one

cybersquirrels"

Oh boy, SO many good ones:

"When I was young, I never could understand how they could get the people pictured on the obituary pages to smile. After all, they were dead!

arline"

Or:

"When I was little I was taught that the planet Earth was round, like a ball. I mistakenly thought that we lived on the inside, like inside a balloon. Years later I was very disturbed to find out that we lived on the outside. . . Planetarium movies still upset me.

Melanie Young"

Edited by JDoors
Cute site, here's a good one:

"We had one of those low audio quality singing toys (kinda like the singing fish). This one was a white Christmas Bear dancing and singing "Yes, Jesus Loves Me ... Yes, Jesus Loves Me" ... My neice when playing it would [sing] something totally different. "Yes, Beat the Puppy ... Yes, Beat the Puppy". Though usually I let kids sing their own versions, I did correct her on this one

cybersquirrels"

Oh boy, SO many good ones:

"When I was young, I never could understand how they could get the people pictured on the obituary pages to smile. After all, they were dead!

arline"

Or:

"When I was little I was taught that the planet Earth was round, like a ball. I mistakenly thought that we lived on the inside, like inside a balloon. Years later I was very disturbed to find out that we lived on the outside. . . Planetarium movies still upset me.

Melanie Young"

ha ha yes when i was young i was led to believe

when the wind blew hard

it was god reminding us to be good.

marty