Forum Problem.

wow...I logged into the old besttechie temp site and someone done went and stole all the posts....we need to look for someone with a bunch of letters on their fingers and we'll know who the culprit is...is there a way to extract dna from a forum?

wow...I logged into the old besttechie temp site and someone done went and stole all the posts....we need to look for someone with a bunch of letters on their fingers and we'll know who the culprit is...is there a way to extract dna from a forum?

Hmmm...well that site was hosted by my buddy macmarauder, perhaps he decided to take it down as it served the purpose of providing us a temporary home while BT was down.

Had to be the radioactive spiders and mice eating them as it sure wasn't my fault, noooo unuh noooo not my fault they are gone. I didn't go near that Nuclear Reactor again, once was scary enough for me just turning things back on to get power for heat and lights that time. :rolleyes: Noooo not my fault the posts are gone. :unsure: Though I sure am sorry to see that happen!!!

It was a good place to be when we needed it, and am thankful to Mac for it, and hope it still will be around if we ever need it again. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Pat

God bless everyone