More Than 3 Downloads With Ie

Try this registry hack

it was always 2 downloads for me. Try Firefox too. It lets you download more than 2 or 3 without tweaks. You really won't get your downlaods much faster anyway the more files you download at once the slower each downloads, or at least that's my experience.

Any reason you're avoiding a Download Manager? They integrate into the OS, include features like 'resume download' in case of an interruption or you have to cancel for some reason, use multiple streams which can increase speeds if you have broadband, some display 'maps' of what's going on and of course allow nearly infinite numbers of concurrent downloads.

My current choice: Download Express - Free (doesn't have to be resistered or anything).

Try this registry hack

it was always 2 downloads for me. Try Firefox too. It lets you download more than 2 or 3 without tweaks. You really won't get your downlaods much faster anyway the more files you download at once the slower each downloads, or at least that's my experience.

Following your link I can't find this line."MaxConnectionsPerServer dword 32 MaxConnectionsPer1_0Server dword 32 " Is this line just added to the end of the list on the right?

Is this a new key or string value? It isn't clear on what to do!

Edited by lefty1953