Firefox 1.5 Released!

Well I just updated to the new version. No problems, except for redoing some extensions and redownloading my fav. theme. A couple of things we will need to wait for on the new release. But anyone thats been using FF for anytime has been through this more then once.

But so far it's looking like a good update. :thumbsup:

I never seem to have problems upgrading from one version to the next. I un-installed 1.0.7, then installed 1.5. No glitches so far:-)

I've had problems in the past with extensions, so I'm leary. It's working great right now so I'm in no big hurry. I'm glad your transition was smooth though.

I wound up going back to 1.07. Some of my EXT. wouldn't work, like my calendar. I also noticed no scroll bar on the right side nor on the bottom. Then there was this weird thing in the address bar. Turned out to be a pain in the a$$ for me so I went back to 1.07 and life is great again. I think maybe they rushed the final out a little to fast, just my 2 cents worth.

I wound up going back to 1.07. Some of my EXT. wouldn't work, like my calendar. I also noticed no scroll bar on the right side nor on the bottom. Then there was this weird thing in the address bar. Turned out to be a pain in the a$$ for me so I went back to 1.07 and life is great again. I think maybe they rushed the final out a little to fast, just my 2 cents worth.

Shadow... That was to be expected with all FF releases....

Wait awhile then upgrade when the Ext Writers catch up.. :D

Kinda like that *Favorite Dish* you haven't had in a very long time...

The *Wait* is worth it..

Edited by KeithLDick

Shadow... That was to be expected with all FF releases.... Seems I remember a *Bit* about a FF Version in one of the FF files that the Extensions Check and therefore will not run if it is not what the Extention is looking for..

There was a *Work Around for it I saw* but not Recommended..

Wait awhile then upgrade when the Ext Writers catch up.. :D

Kinda like that *Favorite Dish* you haven't had in a very long time...

The *Wait* is worth it..

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I was *editing* my first Reply...

Sorry Guys... :(

Edited by KeithLDick