How do you all manage your gear without feeling like you’re hauling bricks up a mountain?

Alright, I’ve got a dilemma. Last weekend, I went hiking to shoot this amazing waterfall I’d heard about. I packed my DSLR, a zoom lens, and of course, the tripod I can’t live without. But halfway through the trail, I was totally regretting it—my shoulders were aching, and by the time I got to the waterfall, I was too tired to really enjoy the moment or even set up properly. How do you all manage your gear without feeling like you’re hauling bricks up a mountain?

Been there, for sure! I used to feel the same until I started using the Cotton Carrier camera harness. It's honestly been a lifesaver for long hikes. It balances the weight and keeps my camera secure, so I don’t have to keep stopping to adjust. Plus, I can quickly grab my camera without rummaging through my bag. If you’re tired of feeling weighed down, I seriously recommend looking into it. Here’s the link: https://www.cottoncarrier.com/pages/camera-gear-load-and-carrying-tool. It makes hiking and shooting way more enjoyable!

I’ve never tried the Cotton Carrier camera harness, but it sounds interesting! I usually struggle with carrying my camera during hikes, so I’m always looking for ways to make it easier. It’s great to hear it balances the weight and keeps the camera secure. I definitely want to check it out! Thanks for sharing the link!

It sounds like the Cotton Carrier camera harness could be a game changer for your hikes! Many photographers appreciate how it distributes the weight evenly, making it easier to carry a camera for extended periods. It also provides quick access to your camera, which is super helpful when you want to capture spontaneous moments. If you often find yourself struggling with your gear, it might be worth giving it a try. Let me know if you decide to get one and how it works for you!