1-(866)-863–7444 How to Book a Pet Reservation on Frontier Airlines?

You can add the pet at the time of reservation by the option “Add a Pet”. You can also add pets to an existing booking by making changes in the “ Frontier Manage Booking” option. 

Adding Pets During Initial Reservation

The passengers can add Frontier Airlines pet ticket at the time of booking by following the given steps:

• Open the Frontier airlines website.
  • Click on the “Book a Flight” option and add necessary details like the Date, time, Passenger’s name, journey destination, and beginning location. 
  • You will find the button “Cabin Pet” and enter information related to your pet. 
  •  Enter the pet breed, age, and necessary documents like Rabies immunization, vaccination, and Health certificate based on the route and destination. 
  • Pay the required pet travel fee.
  • Confirm the details and the airline will process the request. 

Adding Pets to an Existing Reservation

The passengers can also make changes to Frontier existing reservation and add pets in the cabin following these simple steps: 

• Visit the airline’s website and navigate the “Manage my Trips” tab.
  • Enter the 6-character confirmation code and the last name of the passenger to retrieve the booking.
  • Click on the desired trip you wish to make the request for. 
  • Click on “Add Special Services” and choose the required service. 
  • Enter the Pet details like the breed, age, health documents, vaccination reports, etc. 
  • Complete the on-screen instructions and pay the Frontier Pet fee
  • The Airlines will register the request. 

Live Chat Option

Frontier Airlines have started the “Live chat” option to ensure that passengers do not face any issues or concerns while booking a pet reservation. Call now : 1-(866)-863-7444

The Chatbot is well-built and can manage a wide array of flight booking difficulties. 

• Choose the desired language.
  • The associate will guide the passengers on how to book reservations with a pet. 
  • You can either book at the time of booking or after the booking is completed. 

Sharing Queries and Doubts Via Social Media

Frontier Airlines is well-connected on various social media handles. The passengers who wish to get their queries addressed or have some special request can also reach out to the Customer associates or the airline agents on the following pages. 

We hope this article helped you understand Frontier Airlines pet policy for your next flight. For any issues or concerns related to Frontier Airlines, feel free to contact us.

Frequently Asked Question

Can I bring my dog on a Frontier flight?

Yes, pet dogs are allowed in the cabin on all domestic flights and international flights.

Does Frontier allow pets without a pet health certificate?

A Pet health certificate is compulsory for international travel. Make sure to know the government guidelines of the specific state in which you land.

What is the pet fee on Frontier Airlines?

Frontier Airlines Pet policy charges 99 USD one way to travel with pets in the cabin.

Does the frontier allow pets in cargo?

Frontier Airlines no longer allow pets as Air cargo.

Do pets have access to the cabin at the Frontier?

Pets are allowed in the passenger’s cabin on all domestic flights.

How strict is Frontier with Pet Carrier?

Frontier Airlines is strict with its rules related to pet carriers. The passengers must make sure that the carrier fits under the seat and follow the size specifications mentioned by them.

What do I need to fly my dog on the frontier?

The passengers must carry health certificates, travel documents, and a sturdy pet container while flying with pets on the airline Call now : 1-(866)-863-7444

What is the pet policy for traveling with a service animal at Frontier Airlines?

Passengers can carry dogs as service animals at the Airlines. Emotional support animals do not qualify as service animals.

Does Frontier Airlines allow pets as checked baggage?

No, Frontier Airlines do not allow pets as checked baggage. They can only travel in the cabin.

What certificates should I carry when traveling with my pet on Frontier Airlines?

Some essential certificates include Health certificates, Immunization records against rabies, vaccination records, and health certificates.