1-866-863-7444 How to Change Allegiant Airlines Flight Date

Allegiant Airlines is one of the largest airlines in Europe, and it offers a range of options for changing flight dates. Passengers can modify or change their flight dates via phone 1-866-863-7444, through a mobile app, by talking to a travel agent, or online. However, before making any changes, passengers must check their eligibility for flight changes. In this article, we will discuss all the methods for changing Allegiant Airlines flight dates, as well as the airline's policy and rules.

Methods for Changing Allegiant Airlines Flight Dates

1. Change Flight Date Online

Changing the Allegiant Airlines flight date is a convenient option. Passengers can follow these steps to make changes:

• Visit the official website of Allegiant Airlines.
  • Find and click on the "book and manage" option.
  • Click on the "view & amend flight details" button.
  • After clicking on "view & amend flight details," log in to your account with Allegiant Airlines through your credentials, Miles, or the booking code.
  • Select the booking you want to change.
  • Follow the prompts for making changes.

2. Change Flight Date at the Airport

Passengers can also change their flight dates at the airport. They can follow these steps:

• Visit the airport and head to the ticket counter.
  • Talk with the representative and explain the entire situation.
  • Provide necessary details to the agent.
  • Talk about the requirements, like desired flights, etc.
  • If the flight fits the eligibility criteria, passengers can easily get the changes done.

3. Change Flight Date via Phone

Passengers can also change their flight dates by calling Allegiant Airlines 1-866-863-7444. They can seek assistance from one of the Allegiant flight executives at Allegiant Airlines.

4. Change Flight Date via Mobile App

Passengers can also change their flight dates by accessing the Allegiant Airlines mobile app.

5. Change Flight Date by Contacting the Travel Agent

Passengers can also change their flight dates by contacting the travel agent they purchased their ticket from.

Allegiant Airlines Flight Change Policy

Allegiant Airlines has a flexible flight change policy that allows passengers to make changes to their flights. However, the policy and rules vary depending on the type of fare purchased. Here are some of the key points to keep in mind:

• For flex fares, there is no fee for changing Allegiant flights. Passengers are qualified to rebook or refund in case of flight cancellations.
  • For any standard fare, the Allegiant change date fee would be around 350 USD, and for any Flexi fare, the change fee is 200 USD.
  • All of the flight bookings with Allegiant Airlines can be changed as long as the passenger’s purchased fare/ticket conditions allow. Passengers can make changes up to one hour prior to the departure of the originally scheduled flight.
  • The rebooking must be made within the validity period of the ticket (usually one year from the original departure date).
  • Passengers can enjoy and take benefit from the Allegiant same-day flight change service. They can make changes and amendments to their flight reservation on the original date of flight, and these changes should be done one hour before the originally scheduled flight.
  • Allegiant will automatically and proactively rebook passengers on an alternative flight to the same destination and in the same travel class free of charge. In some cases, Allegiant may not be able to proactively rebook passengers on an alternative flight. In such cases, passengers can select an alternative themselves according to certain specifications.

FAQs

1. How can I change my name on Allegiant Flight?

Passengers can change their name on Allegiant Flight by contacting customer service, visiting the ticket counter agents, following up with their instructions and providing required documents, accessing the mobile app, visiting the ticket office, or contacting the travel agent they purchased their ticket from.

2. What is Allegiant's flight change policy?

Allegiant's flight change policy varies depending on the type of fare purchased. For flex fares, there is no fee for changing Allegiant flights. Passengers are qualified to rebook or refund in case of flight cancellations. For any standard fare, the Allegiant change date fee would be around 350 USD, and for any Flexi fare, the change fee is 200 USD. All of the flight bookings with Allegiant Airlines can be changed as long as the passenger’s purchased fare/ticket conditions allow. Passengers can make changes up to one hour prior to the departure of the originally scheduled flight.

3. Can I change my Allegiant flight date online?

Yes, passengers can change their Allegiant flight date online. They can visit the official website of Allegiant Airlines, find and click on the "book and manage" option, click on the "view & amend flight details" button, log in to their account with Allegiant Airlines through their credentials, Miles, or the booking code, select the booking they want to change, and follow the prompts for making changes.

4. Can I change my Allegiant flight date at the airport?

Yes, passengers can change their Allegiant flight date at the airport. They can visit the airport and head to the ticket counter, talk with the representative, explain the entire situation, provide necessary details to the agent, and talk about the requirements, like desired flights, etc. If the flight fits the eligibility criteria, passengers can easily get the changes done.

5. Can I change my Allegiant flight date via phone?

Yes, passengers can change their Allegiant flight date by calling Allegiant Airlines. They can seek assistance from one of the Allegiant flight executives at Allegiant Airlines.

6. Can I change my Allegiant flight date via mobile app?

Yes, passengers can change their Allegiant flight date by accessing the Allegiant Airlines mobile app.

7. Can I change my Allegiant flight date by contacting the travel agent?

Yes, passengers can change their Allegiant flight date by contacting the travel agent they purchased their ticket from.

In conclusion, Allegiant Airlines has a flexible flight change policy that allows passengers to make changes to their flights. Passengers can modify their flights via phone, through a mobile app, by talking to a travel agent, or online. However, before making any changes, passengers must check their eligibility for flight changes.