Upsizing Dilemma: Seeking Orlando Movers for Book Lover's Haven

What's up, Orlando peeps? This bookworm's dream came true - found a place with a dedicated library room! But now I'm facing the nightmare of moving my precious 1000+ book collection. Can anyone point me towards moving companies that'll treat my babies with care? I'm talking white-glove service for my first editions. Last move, a friend's truck and pizza bribe didn't cut it - my signed Neil Gaiman ended up with a nasty corner ding. Help a fellow bibliophile out!

Hey there, fellow book lover! Congrats on finding your dream spot with a library room – that sounds amazing! Moving 1000+ books is no small feat, especially when you've got signed gems in the mix. Been there, done that, and totally feel your pain. Last time I moved, I ended up hiring a company that specializes in white-glove services for collections like ours, and they were lifesavers. Check out https://balticmovers.com/residential-moving/ ; they treated my first editions like royalty. My favorite part? Not a single corner ding this time! Good luck with the move – your books will thank you!