Best Use Shipping Containers as Storage Units

Hello fellow forum members! I’ve been researching durable and secure options for storage solutions and keep coming back to shipping containers. How have you all adapted shipping containers for storage at your homes or businesses? I’m interested in practical tips for placement, customization, and upkeep. Thanks for sharing your experiences!

Hey! I've utilized a couple of shipping containers at my retail location for excess inventory. They're super durable and, with some climate control additions, they've been fantastic even in harsh weather. It’s all about proper sealing and positioning to ensure everything stays dry and safe.

Hi! I converted a small shipping container into a craft studio behind my house. They're incredibly versatile; I added windows and insulation. It’s a cost-effective solution compared to building a structure from scratch and it’s pretty cool how it turned out!

Great ideas all around! If you’re specifically looking into side access for easier loading and unloading, a 20' side open shipping container might be just what you need. The side doors allow for better organization and retrieval of larger items without having to dig through everything. Pelicancontainers offers these containers and can guide you on the best options for weatherproofing and security enhancements. Their prices are quite competitive, and they provide detailed advice on maintaining and customizing your container to suit your needs. Definitely worth a look!