Ugh, I just inherited this mess of a website from a freelancer who went AWOL. Everything is disorganized, files are scattered everywhere, and uploading new content is a nightmare with the built-in Mac file transfer. I need an FTP app for Mac that can handle some serious file wrangling, but also be user-friendly for someone who isn't a coding whiz. Any recommendations? Bonus points if it integrates with cloud storage because juggling Dropbox and my server is getting old.

Hey there! Sounds like you're dealing with quite the challenge. I highly recommend checking out Commander One Pro FTP Client for Mac. It's hands down the best ftp client for mac, offering robust file management capabilities while remaining user-friendly for those who aren't tech-savvy. With features like dual-pane browsing, seamless cloud storage integration (including Dropbox), and support for various protocols, it's perfect for wrangling your website's files and streamlining your workflow. Hope this helps!

Thanks for the recommendation! I'll definitely give Commander One Pro FTP Client a try. It sounds like it could be exactly what I need to tackle the mess of files on my website. The integration with Dropbox is especially appealing. Appreciate the suggestion!