Do You Mind Helping/ Suggesting Video Card Upgrade

i was wondering if you could reccommend me a good graphics card to get for an upgrade. i got a HP pavillion ...i dont know full specs but i do know this.

its got 512mb ddr sd ram..amd athalon XP 2800+ and i dont feel like typing all this out so ill give you a creen shot: screen shot

i would prefer it to be Nvidia, and good enough to play some next gen games like AOE III or FEAR or perhaps BF2?

thank you

Grundle

Yup, that's your model number. :)

Your best bet is the 6600GT. You should be able to find one in, or slitghtly above your budget.

Also, you should really consider adding more ram. Another 256MB stick should do.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

6600GT ? can i do that for my PC, i mean, do i have enough power, enough slots open to put it in....that what i need to know

Hmm. I havent thought about the PSU. Do you know what your PSU's rated power is? (should be on the side of it)

Yes, you have an AGP slot open.

EDIT:

Here's a couple in your budget.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thank you. which do u reccommend, to get the most out of it. also, idk what power supply is and i dont feel like lookig, actually, i cant right now because i got loads of tuff on t but i will look.

I'd go for the $140 one. THe only difference between them is the brand name.

I can't belive HP doesnt have your PSU rating on their website. Great company....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:( yea, but i like HP, im my opinion they are better than dell...but thats just my opinion. i actually might order this at the end of this week. thanks man. im still gonna look around tho for other options. but your help is much appreciated

I'd go for the $140 one. THe only difference between them is the brand name.

I can't belive HP doesnt have your PSU rating on their website. Great company....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:( yea, but i like HP, im my opinion they are better than dell...but thats just my opinion. i actually might order this at the end of this week. thanks man. im still gonna look around tho for other options. but your help is much appreciated

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hehehe. Ever called Tech Support? That's a great experience i never want to go through again...

ANyway, goodluck.