Student loans?

I graduated from college in 2018. I obtained a student loan since I was unable to pay the entire cost at the time. As I was having trouble coming up with the money for the monthly payment, I wasn't always able to make my payments on time. As it stands, I am still obligated to repay that debt. Spain is a place I'm considering moving to. It won't be an issue for me because I know Spanish. My friends have informed me that if I relocate, I would be able to avoid paying back my school loans, which is why I want to go there. Does it sound true? Is this how my issue will be handled?

Despite your inability to pay for education at the time, it's a good thing you decided to pursue it. You need to realize that having a loan means you have obligations, including the need to repay the amount even if you go overseas. Additionally, because of the interest rates, the total amount you owe will ultimately be significantly larger. I recommend reading this post to have a better understanding of the potential consequences of moving without paying for your move: https://nomadcapitalist.com/finance/student-loans-going-abroad/.