Look at other cameras and their user reviews. (google is your friend)

D-435 review

The D-series of smaller, relatively inexpensive models, each with increasing resolution, seemingly have little in the way of improved or innovative features. Olympus has faced roughed financial times as of late and the compact, point-and-shoot is becoming a class of cameras which the manufacturer is having a hard finding winners. As a result, Olympus will reportedly move away from smaller, inexpensive in favor of high-end and more profitable digital SLRs.

Read here

My mom wants a digital camera to take pictures and print them on a photo printer at home I dont know much about them is this a good camera the OLYMPUS 225685 Silver

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It all depends on how big of pictures she wants to print out. I would think a 5 or 6 MegaPixel would be fine for your mom. Just use bozodog's web site to review a few you might be interested in and then look for the best deal on that camera.

I do not know why, but many people do not seem to like the xD card format, thus those people tend to stay away from Olympus and Fuji. I myself don't mind, but just letting you know....

As i have said before, I extremely recommend Kodak cameras, as they are very easy to use for the not-so-tech-saavy. Here is a decent one i found on amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...491929?v=glance

Whatever you buy, good luck!