Rave Raided In Utah

Let's say I'm skeptical. The reference to "neocons" with an "agenda" taking over was particularly enlightening considering the ad below which stated in part: "Bush is the real threat." Umm, it looks like neocons are not the only ones with an agenda.

So this same lady rented out her property once before for a perfectly legal "rave" (which defies the definition of "rave" in the first place) and both times they were raided? There are no lawyers in that state?

Someone AT a rave might not have their facts straight (I heard becomes I believe which becomes this is true ). The video can be of anything, anywhere.

I'm more than skeptical.

<edit> Okay ... "broadly accurate" reporting by a biased flake?

Here's my guess: An illegal rave. Lot's of drugs. Local law enforcement has previous experience with illegal raves and drugs. Warnings not to have said rave. Warnings ignored. Rave raided. People do not leave, some resist, arrests are made. Young drug users make up their own version of the facts and post it on the Internet, along with "Bush is the real threat" ads.

Edited by JDoors

The article is broadly accurate. The author is a flake and biased but their account generally agrees with what was reported in the local and national press last week, and by the sites that picked up the story. Still lots of hits on Google News for those who are interested. There's a video of the raid floating around, but I don't have a link handy.

On a side note, I thought the cops looked kinda silly. Really should stick to simple blue or black uniforms.

Edited by jcl