I have asked in many different forums and never really got answers so i hope someone here can help me. i got a psp and a zyxel prestige 334w and i cant get the psp to connect i tried lots of stuff puttin all the info manually, adding wep but nothing when at first i test the connection it works but second time it says A connection error has occured.The connection to the access point has been dropped. so if anyone can help i would really apreciate it

I have asked in many different forums and never really got answers so i hope someone here can help me. i got a psp and a zyxel prestige 334w and i cant get the psp to connect i tried lots of stuff puttin all the info manually, adding wep but nothing when at first i test the connection it works but second time it says A connection error has occured.The connection to the access point has been dropped. so if anyone can help i would really apreciate it

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You might want to post your question here, where there are more Zyxel users.

Since this is a wireless connection issue, you may want to set the wireless settings to a very unsecured mode to ensure you can connect. Try turning on the SSID broadcast, turn off encryption, turn off MAC filtering, and ensure you have DHCP enabled with at least one available IP address. Also, ensure that you don't have the AP setup to only accept G only.

At this point (I assume you checked for interference as also posted earlier), any wireless device should be able to detect and connect to your AP without any trouble. If you are still having trouble, this is probably a hardware issue. If this is the case, first try to replace the router. If the connection does the same thing with a new router, call up Sony and tell them the situation, as your PSP should still be in warranty.

come on nobody can help me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I believe Marshall and JS detailed it pretty good, assuming you know how to do the things they mentioned. Also are you running any soft firewalls, even the built in one from Microsoft XP, which is turned on by default? Sometimes firewalls get in the way and need to be off when first setting up. Then once your connected, turn them back on.