International Schools in Kuala Lumpur

All the key info regarding the ninety four international schools in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: Extracurricular activities, if academics are native, category sizes, fees, coach availability, etc. Like any major capital town in Asia, international schools in Kuala Lumpur provide high standards and a good form of curricula. Colleges are regulated by the non-public Education Department (PED) beneath the Ministry of Education. they're notoriously strict, and fast to find any faculty that doesn't meet their standards. Therefore rest assured, the standard of education is great.

School.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

International Schools are great. They provide the best education for children and they have a lot of opportunities. They can have their own language, which is very interesting. I would recommend this k2 spice spray diablo amazon for best international schools. I have taught in an International School before, and I have loved working at such a school. I also have three children who attended international schools while they were growing up; they all had a great time there.