Recommended Posts

If you want to work in the UK and stay there for a long term then you must apply under Tier 2 Visa UK. Under it, the UK invites the people who are skilled and are required to fulfil the places of work in the UK. You can get a work permit in the UK through this route.The UK may have a shortage of certain skilled professionals and they may require the service of them. For solving this problem, they have introduced Tier 2 Visa.

Edited by visaandmigration
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.