Link A Folder To Different Drive?

I currently have my "My Documents" linked to my second hard drive. By right-clicking on "My Documents" it gives you the option to change the target(which is E:\ for me). Is it possible to make a folder on my desttop, and change the target on that? I would like to link that foldet to something other then my C drive.

A link(shortcut in windows) should work nice. I can just link to a differnt drive. Now I can move stuff on my desktop into my second harddrive seamlessly. Thanks :-)

Using linux, I automatically would have thought to use a link, but using windows, it did not even think to do that.

Somtime windows is not as bad as you may think. lol

I get to thinking to much into something. Makes me think it is harder than it is. Kinda like getting tunnel vision.

Shanenin are you a linux guy playing with windows, or do you use windows regularly. Reading your post I get the feel you are a linux guy dabbing into windows as a second choice.

M

I prefer to spend my time learning linux, but spend a fair amount of time using windows. I use windows to rip dvds and then to convert them to mpeg4. I can do this on linux, but dvdrip and nero recode do a great job at it. As to the nero recode it is not working properly, it just started to make my mpeg4's fuzzy(this coninsides with a reinstall of windows). So I am using linux for my video needs for the moment.

I will probably be spending more time with windows, I just put downpayment of $450 for a yellow pages ad. As of next january I will be getting service calls for nearly all windows machines. my company name is 'bright-eyed computer'.

I truely enjoy linux, you will never hear me bashing windows, it serves its purpose well.