top 10 law colleges in bangalore

law courses in bangalore:The ABBS School of Law has started from the academic year 2018 – 19 under the aegis of Samagra Sikshana Samithi Trust. The Trust started the institution with a cherished ambition to impart legal education which is a very important step towards spreading legal awareness and empowering the helpless in the society. The College is affiliated to Karnataka State Law University, Hubballi and recognized by Bar Council of India, New Delhi. The college has a Governing Council duly constituted by Samagra Sikshana Samithi Trust. All the members of the Governing Council are accomplished academicians, legal luminaries, management experts and persons of eminence in public service. Governing Council meets regularly two times a year to review academic and administrative work.
visit: top 10 law colleges in bangalore

• 4 months later...

Great college. By the way, when I chose my college, I was guided not only by the big name of this college but also by the studying process there. When I started, it was tough, especially with assignments. Once I had a task to write an essay, but I couldn't, and I found this one https://freebooksummary.com/short-story-summary-2-essay on one writing resource, and as a result, I completed my task. Therefore, choosing a college, focus not only on the course that interests you but also on your capabilities. Can you study there?

Edited by GeorgeMurray