Need Advice...total computer geek here

Hello All,

Newbie here...I was hoping you could answer some of my queries...Found a web designer that does animation and have asked for a unique animated website and he has promised that the graphics used will not be used for any other customers but he cannot promise me about designing another Cottage for someone else using different graphics...should I be wary? Should any of this be in our contract?

Does he really need my pictures or image files for my web site or can I upload them through onto an image hosting site and just give him the link?

What is the general contract for web designers regarding payment, graphics, additional fees like updates and my copyrighted images?

Is 1000$ for 4 pages of animation a good rate?

Need help and advice please.

Thanks,

NeedAdvice101

Edited by NeedAdvice101
  • 10 years later...

Graphic development is the process of creating and designing images, typefaces, and other digital media. Graphic designers create visual representations of products or ideas. They are also responsible for creating digital models, photos, and illustrations that are used to promote companies and products. I would recommend this https://bestwritingsclues.com/reviews/boomessays-review/ site for best graphic designers. A graphic designer may work in an advertising agency or on a creative team at a company. They may also have their own studio where they create graphic designs for clients.