ok so i need help, on my master account i have been d/l from a p2p, it was great movies, pron, music..... i had lava soft and a up to date norton.... my norton expired a couple days ago and i have had my comp mess up. before it tottlay messed up i had massive pop ups. i ran some checks and it kinda helped. i tried to log in under my account (master) and it goes to my desktop pic and thats it..... went into safemode and did what i could and it didnt help. but my buddy has a user account on it..... so i loged into his account and it boots up fine, something about a .dll file not found. ran lavasoft and norton and found lots. lava soft doesnt seem to take anything off just says it will check after bootup and never does. im dumb and made his account limited so i cant get into all my pics and movies in the maser account, now can i install any proggies under his name. i still get popups on his but not nearly a quater of what i did get.... im in freaking alaska for the summer and like 500 miles from anything.... any ideas i know i can restore from a sfafe point but lose all my pics

thanks

tottaly lost

Well to begin it sounds like you have more problems that just the pop-ups and spyware on your machine obvisously. There are some tools i am going to point you to, and then members on this board can probably help you out a little bit more with your situation.

You said you can't access the Admin account on the PC. Do you use the User Welcome Screen and click a Picture (icon) to log into Windows? If so, you can access the administrator account at this screen by pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL, giving it a few moments to respond...anywhere up to a minute, in my experience. Have the administrator password handy, if you set one up, or if you didn't, you should see a typical logon screen where the user name is either blank or has "administrator" typed for you (without the quotes). In the password blank, of course, type the password. That should work...

Best Techie Anti-Spyware Tools

Anti_Virus Firewall and I-spyad

Well to begin it sounds like you have more problems that just the pop-ups and spyware on your machine obvisously.  There are some tools i am going to point you to, and then members on this board can probably help you out a little bit more with your situation. 

You said you can't access the Admin account on the PC.  Do you use the User Welcome Screen and click a Picture (icon) to log into Windows?  If so, you can access the administrator account at this screen by pressing CTRL+ALT+DEL, giving it a few moments to respond...anywhere up to a minute, in my experience.  Have the administrator password handy, if you set one up, or if you didn't, you should see a typical logon screen where the user name is either blank or has "administrator" typed for you (without the quotes).  In the password blank, of course, type the password.  That should work...

Best Techie Anti-Spyware Tools

Anti_Virus Firewall and I-spyad

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

because you nortons has expired means you dont ahve an active

virus scanner

nor a spyware scanner

and i suspecy you have some s---t on your sys

are you able to get on the net, if you, are go to

trend micro houscall [free]

and scan from the website

they will notify you if you have a virus

and they will tell you if it is cleanable