Alright here is the synopsis:

I am at location 2 using a standard PC with the IP address 192.168.101.32 (assigned DHCP) using remote desktop to my server at location 1 with the ip address of 192.168.100.20.

Now both computers are on different subnets and connected through a VPN tunnel using Sonicwall Firewalls. I can remote back into 192.168.101.32 from 100.20 and create a 3 way traffic jam...so i know the connections are good. The problem is I have the printer installed locally at location 2 with the computer 101.32. I need to have it set up so I can print to it from 100.20 (which is the server, after i have Remote Desktop into it).

Here is where i see the problems, and need assistance. These are only spectulations

The firewalls on either end do not allow me to browse either network even with the VPN connected. I can only remote terminal into the computers set up for remote connections, and the firewalls allow that because they are recognized as remote machines. Either Netbios (which i don't believe i need to browse either network) or sometype of filter is being applied to the networks (which is a good thing, if I wasn't using a VPN, so no one else could access it).

Sharing on the devices are net set up correctly. I am able to terminal services into it, and use either Locations computers for web browsing email etc, except for printing and printer installing. I want to think that i have to set up local ports for the printers on both the Locations for them to recognize the printers and be able to print to them, but if i can't browse the networks on either side i am unable to find the printers to use in the first place. If i create a port on the local machine 101.32 and share it, i should be able to connect to it from any computer on either side of the VPN, but something is missing because i am unable to connect on the 100.* side of the VPN.

If anyone has any suggestions please don't hesitate. This is an immediate "need to get done" thing...

Thanks for any and all suggestions

Told you guys this was a tough one...but i figured it out.

On top of having the local printer install with the drivers on the local machine for the printer, you had to have the drivers installed on the remote machine so you can carry over the printer with the remote conneciton. With that said, you don't have to install the printer on the other site, just use the driver with a driver installer package, and you are set up...easy as that...

If any one would like, i can make this into a tutorial if any one needs...

Told you guys this was a tough one...but i figured it out.

On top of having the local printer install with the drivers on the local machine for the printer, you had to have the drivers installed on the remote machine so you can carry over the printer with the remote conneciton. With that said, you don't have to install the printer on the other site, just use the driver with a driver installer package, and you are set up...easy as that...

If any one would like, i can make this into a tutorial if any one needs...

Go ahead and make it.