The Halloween Party

A couple was invited to a real swanky Halloween party, so the wife got costumes for both of them.

On the night of the party, she developed a terrible headache and told her husband to go without her.

He protested, but she said that all she was going to do was take a couple of aspirins and go to bed

and there was no need of his good time being spoiled by not attending. So he got into his costume and

off he went.

The wife, after sleeping soundly for about an hour, awoke without a sign of pain, and as it was just a little

after nine, she decided to go to the party. Inasmuch as her husband did not know what kind of costume she

was to wear, she thought It would be a good idea to just slip into the party, and observe how he acted when

she was not around.

This she did, and as soon as she joined the party the first one she spied was her husband, cavorting around

on the dance floor, dancing with one slick chick and then another, copping a little feel here and there. So the

wife sided up to him, and being a rather seductive babe herself, he left his partner standing high and dry, and

devoted his attention to the new stuff that had just arrived.

She let this go as far as he wished, naturally, and finally he whispered a little proposition in her ear. This

she agreed to, and they went out to one of the cars parked nearby, ETC..ETC..ETC.....

Just before the unmasking at midnight, she slipped away, went home, and got into bed, wondering what

kind of explanation her husband would make as to his behavior. He arrived home about 1:30 A.M. and

came right into the bedroom to see how she was. She was sitting up in bed reading and asked, "What kind

of time did you have?"

He said, "Oh, the same old stuff. You know I never have a good time when your not around."

Then she asked, "Did you dance much?"

He said, "Well, I'll tell you, I never danced much. When I got there, Dave Jones, Bill Brown and some other

guys were stag too, so we went back into the den and played poker the rest of the evening. But I'll tell you

one thing, that fellow I loaned my costume to sure had one hell of a good time.