W32.zori / W97m.spatch

Thanks for your headsup alert.

I couldn't get your links to work though.

So here is a link to the main Symantec Security Response list. Click on any of the ones listed for more information, including removal instructions if available.

Symantec Security Response list

As for the public keyboards/mice etc, it is the same as anything else others use, dirty and full of germs.

The dirtiest place in a bathroom is the door handle I have heard. Same with store door handles/ push bars.

Any phone that people use, public or private, is a major germ factory.

So it's either be paranoid scared of touching anything, or be careful, wash hands often, and try to forget the potential problems for what you can't do anything about anyhow.

Though sometimes I wonder with all the antibacterial soap/wipes/sprays in use, if perhaps we aren't setting us up for mutant bugs down the road that are antibiotic resistant and far more dangerous than ones now.

Also there is a theory I have heard, that says maybe one reason kids are sicker nowadays with allergies and asthma and all sorts of things, is that they never get exposed to old fashioned germs so have no resistance to them? That all the vaccines protect them, but also limit their immune system from developing right against other things. Interesting theory.

Take care and stay safe folks (and well!)

God bless everyone.