Tracking Chips In Uk Food

A good April Fools joke is one that really sounds plausible, like this one. HA! The scary thing is it could be a real plan somewhere. :unsure::rolleyes::unsure:

I found one of the comments added a great deal to the original story. :rolleyes:

Anne Lane's comments

I also hate anything gritty feeling in food where it doesn't belong. Egg shell pieces for instance. Uggg!

P.S. macmaurauder (am I ever going to spell his screen name right???) should love this story as he has such an interest in robotics.

God bless everyone.

P.S. macmaurauder (am I ever going to spell his screen name right???) should love this story as he has such an interest in robotics.

God bless everyone.

Hi Sidekickcat,

I had a devil of a time spelling his name too!!!! Drove me nuts because he and I banter so frequently. I finally figured out to spell "mac--mar--" and the rest comes easily (kinda like planting your ring finger first when making a guitar bflat chord!) :)

And I am quite proud of myself for reading the article, saying "...what??", then noticing the date and groaning!!

Happy April Fools Day, All!

Liz