Two-time Turd-spelunker Caught Peering Up From The Bottom Of Pit Latrines Again!

"Portland's Gary Moody has been caught -- for a second time -- hiding inside a pit latrine at a campsite. The first time he claimed he'd dropped his wedding ring (authorities sieved the biomass and found no ring); this time he claimed he'd dropped his shirt. In an affidavit, he describes himself as having an "outhouse problem."

In October of 2005, Moody pleaded no contest to trespass. The judge imposed a 30-day........". = http://www.boingboing.net/2009/09/02/two-t...urd-spelun.html

Where to start?

This is so disturbing on so many levels.

Here's the original article from the Portland (Maine) Press-Herald.

Take a look at this guys eyes. Does the word "vacant" come to mind?

I'd say some serious psychiatric intervention would be in order here. The 30 day jail term probably wouldn't accomplish a whole lot. Unfortunately mental health therapy has been replaced by incarceration in this country.

I hiked extensively in the White Mountains and it's one of my favorite places on Earth. Back in those days the most we had to worry about were bears and mosquitoes. I'd hate to run into this guy on the trail.....or while in the porta potty.

On the scale of depravity, this guy is WAY far off the charts.

Or to put it another way, "How you gonna keep 'em down on the farm, after they've seen all that poopy"?

Edited by irregularjoe
On the scale of depravity, this guy is WAY far off the charts.

Or to put it another way, "How you gonna keep 'em down on the farm, after they've seen all that poopy"?

"On the scale of depravity, this guy is WAY far off the charts." = hehehe

"Or to put it another way, "How you gonna keep 'em down on the farm, after they've seen all that poopy"?" = Hahahahahahahaha