Big Brother Is Watching You - Better Believe It!

THIS IS AMAZING STUFF

Find Obama............. read then follow link below

When they say "Big Brother is watching" you had better believe it!

This is incredible!

This is a photo from the 2009 Inauguration, In which you can see IN FOCUS

The face of each individual in the crowd !!!

You can scan, double click and zoom to any section of the crowd. . . wait

a few seconds. . . and the focus adjusts.

The picture was taken with a robotic camera at 1,474 megapixel. (295 times

the standard 5 megapixel camera)

http://gigapan.org/viewGigapanFullscreen.p...6648c2b4b06233c

I'm not entirely sure why, but the term "robotic camera" makes me a bit uncomfortable ... :unsure:

That ultrapixel camera may be obsolete already since they can stitch together thousands of smaller pictures which, while having fewer pixels, are MUCH closer to their subjects when the pic's taken.

That ultrapixel camera may be obsolete already since they can stitch together thousands of smaller pictures which, while having fewer pixels, are MUCH closer to their subjects when the pic's taken.

This is a stitched panorama. The 'robotic camera' is an off-the-shelf digicam in a little turret.

If you want a Big Brother angle I give you the Autonomous Real-time Ground Ubiquitous Surveillance - Imaging System (ARGUS-IS).

You're makin' my skin crawl man! :lol:

"It would take a human a very long time to scan the whole area under surveillance if they were looking for something – but this is exactly the type of task which the swarming software we looked at last week excels ... [emphasis added]"

Swarming Software? I imagine a day when this type of watchful eye is essentially everywhere.

I wonder if those sensors that can detect cameras would be useful for those of us who believe we have a right to know when we're being watched? That's the reason I used a radar detector for decades, not to avoid being "caught" breaking the law, but because I felt I had a right to know when I was under random electronic surveillance.

Edited by JDoors