That website is a great tip! Unfortunately, there is no VEN DEV for this device. This is what the Hardware ID says:

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0269&SUBSYS_10003842&REV_A3

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0269&SUBSYS_10003842

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0269&CC_068000

PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0269&CC_0680

NVIDIA MCP51 Ethernet controller.

That website is a great tip! Unfortunately, there is no VEN DEV for this device. This is what the Hardware ID says:

Jcl, you've just reinforced that I AM the dumbest person here! "Why couldn't I find that?" I ask myself. Back to dig deeper. Thanks, jcl!

I am getting different results, did you search for "0269"?

Yeah, no more little yellow question mark! The device now says NVIDIA Network Bus Emulator

Now to get the AVerMedia A180 TV Tuner to work... the drivers are all up to date, but it's not being recognized my MCE or AVer's own software. Sigh... closer every day.

What did you do to fix the driver problem? Did you reinstall the nforce drivers?

Yeah, no more little yellow question mark! The device now says NVIDIA Network Bus Emulator

Now to get the AVerMedia A180 TV Tuner to work... the drivers are all up to date, but it's not being recognized my MCE or AVer's own software. Sigh... closer every day.

What did you do to fix the driver problem? Did you reinstall the nforce drivers?

I first went to Microsoft, to make sure all was updated there, even though I have automatic updates turned on; I installed SP3

Then went to NVIDIA, updated mobo drivers. then to EVGA for graphics drivers. I should have checked my device drivers between the above steps, but I waited till all was done, then looked, so I'm not sure which fixed it.

Still working on my TV Tuner... I have a couple more days left to return it if I can't get it to work

Anyone know how to use a tuner card with DishTV?