Bikers Trouble

Motorcyclist Killed After High-Speed Crash Overnight Tuesday April 17, 2007 11:07am Posted By: Kevin King

Tulsa - A Broken Arrow man was killed early Tuesday morning after a motorcycle accident on Highway 169 near 81st Street.

Witnesses say the cyclist was going faster than 100 miles per hour when he crashed into the back of a semi truck between 81st and 91st Street at about one o'clock Tuesday morning.

Investigators say evidence shows the cyclist was going about 120 miles per hour at the time of the impact. It took the truck driver more than a quarter of a mile to come to a stop. When he did, he stepped out of his rig and found the motorcyclist dead at the back of the truck.

"The truck driver was not hurt," says Captain Matt Kirkland. "He said that the impact was so strong that he thought he was hit from behind by another truck."

Officers said there was no indication that drugs or alcohol played a factor in the accident.

there are plenty of other pics

but they are to gruesome

take care all you bikers

this could be you

2v19cnd.jpg

4ys3j89.jpg

4q8g3m1.jpg

5yklmc0.jpg

4lg234y.jpg

Edited by martymas

Whoa, gruesome indeed! :ph34r:

I've found that when I drive in our big city, Vancouver, that people drive with complete disregard for their personal safety. I don't enjoy driving in the city, it is completely out-of-control.