Cookie Associated With My Yahoo

Does anyone know what cookie is associated with a myyahoo page?

Since the last webroot spysweeper update, the scans knock out everything I like to keep customized, including my myyahoo home page.

I have tried to figure this out by the process of elimination, but I can't seem to do it.

Sure would appreciate anyone's help on this. Thanks!

nancy

Try running ccleaner and cleanup. they will clean all cookies. Log of then log back on, got to myyahoo first then check the cookies folder. this should help sort which cookies are from myyahoo.com.

M

Try running ccleaner and cleanup. they will clean all cookies. Log of then log back on, got to myyahoo first then check the cookies folder. this should help sort which cookies are from myyahoo.com.

M

thanks, Mikex. I can just try that with spysweeper since it seems to be getting everything. Good idea!

open up IE, then choose "tools">>"internet options", on the general tab choose "delete cookies". Now as Mike said goto the webpage that you need to find the cookie for, it should be the only one there.