Popup On Comp- Cant Get Rid Of It - Please Help

This pop up only comes up when i go to a page vcd quality , doesnt come up with no other page, i use firefox all the time but found this pop up comes up when i use explorer as well , when i look at the bottom where the page is coming up in the address bar it sais mediaflex , adfarm and adbrite and adbrite then changes to a popup for system doctor.

i have ran super spy sweeper , spydocter, spybot,rogue remover, , spy vanisher and spybot but it still comes back.

help please

thanx

This pop up only comes up when i go to a page vcd quality , doesnt come up with no other page, i use firefox all the time but found this pop up comes up when i use explorer as well , when i look at the bottom where the page is coming up in the address bar it sais mediaflex , adfarm and adbrite and adbrite then changes to a popup for system doctor.

i have ran super spy sweeper , spydocter, spybot,rogue remover, , spy vanisher and spybot but it still comes back.

help please

thanx

hijackthis.zip

Edited by thegunners