hi team in outlook express how

do i set my sending options to bbc

or undisclosed recipient

i had it set to this option but ive forgotten how

thanks marty

Step 1:

Start a new email, or click "Forward" button as appropriate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 2:

If the BCC field is not already displayed, click "View" on the toolbar and then click "All Headers":

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Step 3:

The BCC Field will then be displayed:

Step 4:

Now you can add email addresses to the BCC field in the same way that you would with the "To: or "Cc:" fields.

You can add addresses directly into the BCC field, like this:

Or click the Address Book icon and add email addresses to the BCC field, like this:

Step 5:

Once you have added all the desired recipients to the BCC field, you can click Send to get your email on its way to all those addresses. When your recipients receive the email, a message such as "Undisclosed Recipient" will be displayed in the "To:" field and they will therefore not be able to view each other's email addresses:

As you can see, it is very easy to protect the email addresses of your friends and family by using the Blind Carbon Copy facility in Outlook Express. Before forwarding emails, it is also important to remove any previous email addresses from the messages.