A man had 50 yard line tickets for the Superbowl. As he sits down, a man comes down and asks if anyone is sitting in the seat next to him.

"No," he says, "the seat is empty."

"This is incredible," said the man. "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the Superbowl, the biggest sporting event in the world, and not use it?"

He says, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first Bears game we haven't been to together since we got married in 1967."

"Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. That's terrible. But couldn't you find someone else -- a friend or relative, or even a neighbor to take the seat?"

The man shakes his head. "No, they're all at the funeral."

------

Quarterback Brett Farve, after living a full life, died. When he got to heaven, God started showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Packers flag in the window.

"This house is yours for eternity, Brett," said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here." Brett felt special indeed and walked up to his house. On his way up to the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner. It was a three-story mansion with a blue and orange sidewalk, 50-foot tall flagpole with an enormous Bears logo flag and in every window, a blue helmet with a "C" on it.

Brett looked at God and said, "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an All-Pro Quarterback, I won a Super Bowl, and I even went to the Hall of Fame." God said, "So what do you want to know, Brett?" "Well, why does Walter Payton get a better house than me?"

God chuckled and said, "Brett, that's not Walter Payton's house, it's mine."

6 of 11 hmmmm Guess you can say the boys from Louisiana beat Chicago???

M

I didn't watch the game (blasphemy, I know) but as I understand it, a more correct phrasing is that Chicago lost to the boys from Louisiana. <_<

This is true. Game was good in the fact that the team I was pulling for won, Not good because Da Bears did not play up to par.

M